My vision is to become a recognised Property Management company not through size, but by reputation for unsurpassed quality and a dedication to service.
I ensure that I am kept up to date with all the latest legislative requirements for managing properties. This can sometimes be a difficult task for the private landlord to source, understand and implement these changes.
I have 20 years of experience in the property management industry. The exceptional systems and procedures within the office ensure that all clients and customers receive and enjoy the optimum level of service.
I am able to offer valuable guidance, advice and assistance to both prospective and current investors.
I believe that a large percentage of investors are looking for that personal touch, and a long term relationship with a Property Management Agency, as they would with their lawyer or accountant. Whilst large agencies certainly offer greater financial resources, it is a fact that larger organisations in some cases cannot offer what is considered personal service through their sheer size. It is extremely important to me that my clients feel that they are attaining the best possible service in the market place and believe that Carmen’s Property Management is in a perfect position to offer that service.
Carmen’s Property Management Pty Ltd is offering a innovative approach to the financial structure of property management at a fair and affordable price.
Lease Fee $99.00 & Letting Fee $one week’s rent +GST
Carmen’s Property Management charges a let fee and lease fee for placing new tenants into your property when it becomes vacant. We charge the first week’s rent to help cover the cost of advertising and marketing which attracts the be possible tenants and rental price of your property.
This also includes a very detailed ingoing inspection report (usually taking over 4 hours to complete) with over 200 photos.
Showing of rental homes with flexible hours including the weekend. We receive a lot of enquiry via signage, websites: realestate.com.au, rent.com.au, rentfind.com.au, and many more. Also we register enquiry and update them on all properties listed via emailed Property listings.
Property Management fee on all income = 6.5%+GST
This is charged on the amount of rental and water income received by your tenant.I am committed to delivering quality service to my customers, as part of the commitment I will offer:
- Owners and tenants will be provided with my direct mobile number and email address.
- If am unavailable at the time of your call , I will guarantee a response by the same day or the following morning, on the condition you leave a voice message.
- I will monitor rental payments daily, deal with arrears or indiscretions immediately, and issue notices in accordance with statutory requirements.
- I will conduct periodical inspections at your investment property/s with the latest software available which enables me to record any information along with taking photos of your home and any issues found on the day – then email straight to you.
- I will contact you regarding all maintenance issues to let you decide what you want to do with your property. We will source and present quotes for your approval and we will keep you informed of the process and advise when works are complete.
- Income and expenditure report forwarded to at the end of the financial year. Optional, Sydney Water accounts can be forwarded to me to have debited out of your trust account and also account to the tenant.
- Optional, Landlord Insurance Policy can be also be paid from your trust account.
- Rent Reviews Conducted.
Administration fee $6.00 +GST Per Month.
Tribunal Attendance $150 +GST flat fee.
Resign lease fee $30.00+GST
When the tenant and landlord agree to resign a new lease after the fixed term lease had expired.